Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Shoe problems and weight loss

Monday, December 19, 2022

Shoe problems and weight loss

I’ve been slowly losing for a few years now. I’m apparently someone who loses every evenly everywhere. And I mean EVEYWHERE. My fingers shrank. My rings need sized down. My wedding band flew off today. A couple years ago I had to buy a size smaller hiking sandal. Now I think I’m shrinking out of all my boots! I just bought a couple pairs of boots months ago, and they’re almost too big!

Anyone else lose shoe sizes, or am I just “lucky”?

submitted by /u/miss_hush
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zqafc6/shoe_problems_and_weight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...