Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Calories after workout

Sunday, December 25, 2022

Calories after workout

CICO 1500-1600 for deficit. Please don’t tell me it’s not enough and I just need to eat the right things.

My fitness pal automatically add calories for the day but I’m wondering if I shouldn’t follow that. I’ve been doing about 1500-1600, but after my workout today it’s added about 300 calories. Should I listen to it and eat the extra calories or ignore it and stick to my usual?

If I listen to my fitness pal then I should eat about 1800-1900 today but I actually feel pretty fine today. I’m not convinced I need to add calories for the day.

submitted by /u/Bruineraccount2
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zva2pr/calories_after_workout/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...