Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do I reduce pec muscle size?

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

How do I reduce pec muscle size?

So I used to be big into bodybuilding, but as I've gotten older, I don't have that as an interest anymore. I'm more into just general fitness and staying healthy. With that being said, I've been struggling to shed some muscle mass from my pecs. I work a desk job now, and they are a bit heavy relative to the rest of my upper body. Im athletic build and cut down to about 170 from 190, and I haven't trained pecs in almost a year (to let them atrophy), but it seems like they are remaining.

Any tips/suggestions to reduce muscle size in the pecs?

submitted by /u/BrendamusPrime
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zmab8a/how_do_i_reduce_pec_muscle_size/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...