Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Starting over?

Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Starting over?

Heya awesome community! Need some direction... Quick history. At my worse, I was 280lbs. At my best I was 195. My goal was and is 170. I'm back up to 227 and I'm pissed, angry, depressed, aggravated, demotivated and just downright disappointed with myself. I know what I need to do... But can't seem to bring myself to do it. Where I used to be able to easily not grab the bag of chips, or the second helping, now I do and regret it later. To those who have lost the weight, changed their habits and then fell backwards, what do we do to get back on our feet in the right direction?
I keep going over the answers I would give to someone who asks me and (drink water, wait 10min and then eat if you really are hungry and all that jazz) my issue is I'm eating when I'm not hungry and I can't seem to nail down why. Maybe this is more of a commiserating vent but hopefully there is a nugget of wisdom out there to help me find what I need to get my ass back on track. Here's hoping. Regardless, thank you to this community for a daily dose of awesomeness! Happy holidays!

submitted by /u/Competitive_Oil_6995
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zxs8mh/starting_over/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...