Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can I reach my goal just from using a treadmill?

Monday, December 26, 2022

Can I reach my goal just from using a treadmill?

Hello, I currently weigh 214lbs and my goal is to drop to 200 and then probably 190. I work full time at a retail store so I do a lot of walking for 8 hours and then I do 30-40min on the treadmill after work and on my days off I do two (one in the morning and one at night). I reckon this should be enough to get me to that 200 goal but is it possible to do it for 190? I’d like to go to a gym but I don’t feel that motivated/committed yet so I’ve been sticking to what I currently have which is a treadmill

submitted by /u/Complexiey
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zw2fee/can_i_reach_my_goal_just_from_using_a_treadmill/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...