Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: No longer prediabetic!

Thursday, December 29, 2022

No longer prediabetic!

I am so proud and happy to say that I am no longer prediabetic! I'm 5”2.8 and weighed 165 in March (my weight was probably higher in January because that's when I started my health journey, so I'm unsure of how much I lost between January and March). I was diagnosed as a prediabetic in March.

I was supposed to do a follow-up A1c back in June, but had to leave the state and it complicated everything. I had to take a break from my health journey.

I took my A1c today, and I now weigh 141 pounds and am no longer prediabetic! I'm so freaking motivated!!! This whole time I had no idea what my weight is because I didn't want to weigh myself. I'm so pleasantly surprised!

Good luck to everyone out there! You can absolutely do it! Stay consistent; it’s so worth it.

submitted by /u/poker-chip
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zyltia/no_longer_prediabetic/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...