Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: It took me almost year to lose 10lbs and 2 months to gain it back.

Saturday, December 31, 2022

It took me almost year to lose 10lbs and 2 months to gain it back.

Not looking for anything specific. Just feeling mad at myself and angry at my body. I worked with a trainer for a year. I spent around 6 months doing really well. Lifting 3X/week + some kind of cardio at least 3 days a week and tracking calories and macros. Then I got COVID, hurt my back deadlifting, and got rear ended. I haven’t been able to get back in to my routine and I’m just getting sadder and fatter. I feel like I’m never going to escape the cycle.

submitted by /u/Signal-Caregiver-756
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1008yim/it_took_me_almost_year_to_lose_10lbs_and_2_months/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...