Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Not sure if my cutting plan is good...

Friday, December 23, 2022

Not sure if my cutting plan is good...

Hi everyone,

Let me start by describing myself and then the rest. I am 23 years old male, 181cm/5'11ft tall with the last measured weight(today) of 98kg/218lbs.

My lifestyle is not very active, I mostly sit at home(CS major) and go to the gym 3/4 times a day for 1-2 hour sessions and I do full out. Intake, since I began losing weight, was 1780 calories and have since yesterday reduced it to 1650 calories per day. And yes, I count EVERY single piece of food I can and 95% of the food I eat is something I make at home.

Here are my recorded weight measures since I started actively losing weight:

5th of November 2022 - 104kg/229lbs

29th of November 2022 - 100kg/220lbs

6th of December 2022 - 99kg/218lbs

16th of December 2022 - 98kg/216lbs

24th of December 2022 - 98kg/216lbs

My goal is to lose 1kg/2.2lbs per week until I get to 15-17% body fat. The problem is that it seems I have nearly stopped losing ANY weight. I know this could be due to water retention or something like that, but it has been 2 weeks now and nearly no movement. I have had 2 "cheat" meals one being 2 weeks ago and another one yesterday, rather than done I am absolutely certain of my calorie intake.

I have the following questions:

Should I reduce my intake further until I start losing at my desired rate?

If not, should I do something like increasing my intake and then reducing it back to "trick" my body?

Should I increase my intake on training days?

submitted by /u/Dralexus
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ztx5vy/not_sure_if_my_cutting_plan_is_good/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...