Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I Lost 65lbs This Year (170lbs Overall) and Want to Help Others With Their Weight Loss Journey

Friday, December 30, 2022

I Lost 65lbs This Year (170lbs Overall) and Want to Help Others With Their Weight Loss Journey

I am in no way a registered dietician or physical trainer but I want to help others begin their journey, get out of a rut or just provide general advice. So, if you have any questions about what I am doing, want to chat about weight loss in general, or want to talk, I'd like to use this post to basically help others.

Again, I am not a professional in any manner and have lost weight by using CICO and IF. I just want to help others who may have questions. These would all be my opinion and my advice is not professional but I think I have developed a decent relationship with food, my body and in general living a healthy lifestyle that I want to help others as best I can.

I have blogged about my entire journey (won't post here for self promotion rules) but if you're interested in reading, I can DM you with the link.

With the new year right around the corner I know many of you will have questions. I just want to help those get off on the right foot as best I can. This post was not used to gloat whatsoever. This subreddit has helped me immensely and I would live to give back.

In 2023 I will hopefully reach my goal weight (165lbs) so I have a bit of work to do! Here's to a new year and another year of living a healthy and active lifestyle!

submitted by /u/WheelsMcGee28
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zzihuh/i_lost_65lbs_this_year_170lbs_overall_and_want_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...