Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lesson Learned.

Friday, December 30, 2022

Lesson Learned.

Hi Everyone!

So, if any of you were on r/loseit yesterday, you may have seen my rice and olive debacle. In short, after tracking on Noom, I quickly realized I ate 2,000 calories in one sitting. While the shock was intense, everyone on Reddit was so kind and put me at peace for the whole day. Thank you.

Today, I decided to chart a new path and finally understand the beauty of caloric density. I feel so full and satisfied. There were moments of hunger but nothing I could not withstand before eating in an hour or two again.

For breakfast, I had a corn and flour tortilla with 2 eggs and 1 egg white, kale, olive oil spray, mushrooms, and hot sauce. I also had a side of grapes and raspberries.

For lunch, I had half an almond milk cappuccino, no-oil hummus, and baby carrots. I also had a gala apple.

For dinner, I had sliced turkey breast, baby potatoes, delicata squash, and broccoli roasted in the oven with a side of mustard for some extra flavor. I also had some mango.

All in all, it was around 1,500 calories today, and I still had the energy to walk 5 miles and do a 30-minute Caroline Girvan upper-body workout. I honestly feel great, and it felt like so much food.

It is CRAZY how this WHOLE day of food, which was packed with tons of different colors and flavors, amounted to a few bowls of white rice with olive oil.

If I continue to eat like this and ballpark calories (I am a master's student so it's impossible for me to count everything I put in my body and measure every dining hall food or family meal, so I try to be as honest as possible), I honestly think weight loss could be ... easy? I never thought this before!

submitted by /u/SlideSubstantial5119
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zzh9r9/lesson_learned/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...