Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Track calories on holiday/vacation or nah?

Monday, December 12, 2022

Track calories on holiday/vacation or nah?

My current streak of CICO is about 3 months now. I've made myself track calories even on occasional binge days but it makes me feel awful to look at it. I have a weeklong trip coming up for the winter holidays, and I can't decide if I should count calories or not. If I do count, I will increase my budget to maintenance or even a bit above, so I won't feel guilty for eating a bit more than normal. But not counting would also be a good mental break... I just hope it doesn't give me an excuse to over eat. What are you guys doing for the holidays?

submitted by /u/narla_hotep
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zkbm3a/track_calories_on_holidayvacation_or_nah/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...