Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 23

Friday, December 23, 2022

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 23

Hello everyone!

Day 23. Friday! I hope you all have a lovely weekend ahead. Let’s chat goals!

Maintenance calories: On it today.

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work/tbar swings 3 days a week): Yoga! 16/23 days.

Do holiday stuff everyday that brings me joy: Watching Klaus as I journal.

Journal for two minutes before playing my Switch: Got it. 21/23 days.

Read & respond to at least 3 comments a day on this post: Off to comment! Y’all are kicking butt this month.

Today's gratitude list: Today, I'm grateful for family of choice.

Random self-care action I want to conquer today: I’m going to sleep in tomorrow & stay up late doing whatever I wanna. Ahhh simple joys.

Your turn kids!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zturqh/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_23/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...