Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: At home workout recs

Friday, December 16, 2022

At home workout recs

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone has recommendations for at home workouts (minimal equipment). I do have a gym membership but honestly I just can’t bring myself to go because of anxiety and I would like to get my body moving at home and then build up the courage to go to the gym (also the weather isn’t cooperating and I know that’s just an excuse) but yeah if anyone can send some youtube playlists or something, I’d really appreciate it!!

submitted by /u/tiredtears
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/znrhr9/at_home_workout_recs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...