Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Elliptical with Height Climb Goal

Friday, December 30, 2022

Elliptical with Height Climb Goal

I am looking for an elliptical that has a "height climbed" goal. I used one at a hotel and loved it. My biggest problem with cardio is motivation. Height Goal is a great motivator for me.

The hotel model let you set a height, for example, 3000 feet, and then when you reached the goal you were finished. I cannot remember the model, but I loved that feature.

Cost is not really an issue. My preferred model is probably the Sole E98, but I am open to any model.

I appreciate any help you can offer.

submitted by /u/Lookingforstocklove
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zzjq94/elliptical_with_height_climb_goal/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...