Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: i need some support regarding my weight loss journey, i feel like i wasted an entire year and all i wanna do today is eat my comfort food and lay in my bed,

Monday, December 26, 2022

i need some support regarding my weight loss journey, i feel like i wasted an entire year and all i wanna do today is eat my comfort food and lay in my bed,

so i lost 20kgs last year, and i hit the 93 mark in jan 2022. since then, ive been yoyo'ing, but i still hit the gym and do my workouts which resulted me gaining 4kgs of muscle and losing around 6kgs of fat, i do look different, but not as much as id like in a year.

now its december, im so upset at my progress and what i couldve had or shouldve done, ive lost alot of people and i feel like im spiralling. i genuinely feel like going to the supermarket now instead of the gym, buying some of my favorite comfort food and laying in bed today. and from tomorrow, i want to increase my calorie intake, eat 2000 (i currently do 1800 and its working) until the 1st of jan, i go back to 1800 and stick it out until my birthday, which is the 24th, have some cake, still stick to my plan after the 24th.

does that sound like a good plan? lol, i feel like i need to know someone is going through this too.

submitted by /u/Reckless_96
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zw3csz/i_need_some_support_regarding_my_weight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...