Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: having a physical on Tuesday. I need support

Sunday, December 18, 2022

having a physical on Tuesday. I need support

So I am having a physical on Tuesday and I am 28 years old and 5 9 230 pounds. When I take my blood pressure it is usually between 135-160 over 90-110. When I was 260 both liver enzymes were over 100. When I was 216 one was 60 and the other was 40.

I am on day 2 of my diet but I am scared. I am struggling emotionally with this. How serious is this?

Is this the kind of thing where it could cause damage to me down the road or is the damage already done?

If it were you how concerned would you be about it?

submitted by /u/carpingallthemdiems2
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zpfsoo/having_a_physical_on_tuesday_i_need_support/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...