Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How can I lose weight and keep it off? Can anyone with experience help me?

Sunday, December 18, 2022

How can I lose weight and keep it off? Can anyone with experience help me?

I have tried so many different ways. I’ve dieted, fasted, exercised, took supplements, counted calories. It’s a cycle. I get fit and lose weight because I’m unhappy about my weight, but then I get bored with that and become undisciplined, I gain weight and repeat the cycle.

I’m at a point now where none of that shit works. I gained 70 pounds in a year and a half. I’m 260 pounds which is the heaviest I’ve ever been. It feels like the harder I try the more I gain weight. It feels like a deeper issue than just liking food but I don’t know what it is or how to change that.

How can I go about changing this? People have told me to gradually change my habits but I don’t know how to do that. Should I start with smaller portions but keep the same food and then slowly introduce more healthy food to my diet. I want long lasting results.

Today I started by counting my calories but not changing anything else. I just want to measure where I’m at.

submitted by /u/GingerBoochie
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zpbgwh/how_can_i_lose_weight_and_keep_it_off_can_anyone/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...