Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I am confused about my protein target!

Monday, December 26, 2022

I am confused about my protein target!

40F, 5’4”, SW 184, CW 160, GW 130. I have been making progress with CICO but I wanted to start pushing higher proteins as one of my new year’s resolutions.

The TDEE site states my protein goal is about 190g… but that is without a calorie deficit. I am using LoseIt and my current daily calorie goal is 1292.

About how many grams should my daily goal be? Like is there a “low end” of a high protein diet? I love my carby food so I want to get to a protein number and that’s it.

Also, besides egg and tuna and Greek yogurt what is a “one stop” protein source… meaning I don’t have to eat it with anything else. Just it, by itself, is protein rich and tasty?

Editing because mod states this still doesn’t meet word count?!? What… am I writing a novella over here? ‘Twas a dark and stormy night… but not that stormy… slightly stormy was all… okay it wasn’t really stormy, but it was a bit brisk…

submitted by /u/Initial_Diamond_1923
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zw01j8/i_am_confused_about_my_protein_target/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...