Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Goal Weight Celebrations - or mini goal celebrations?

Sunday, December 11, 2022

Goal Weight Celebrations - or mini goal celebrations?

Are you planning to have a goal weight celebration? If so what would it entail? If not, why not?

I am starting to try and plan my goal weight celebration. I want to buy a new wardrobe and go to at least one ballet. I really wanted to get ideas from others because I think there are things I have never even thought of doing because of my weight and I really want to make a goal weight celebration list, a goal weight bucket list, a maintaining goal weight celebration, the works! I want something spectacular to look forward to!

submitted by /u/Initial_Diamond_1923
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zjdteb/goal_weight_celebrations_or_mini_goal_celebrations/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...