Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm MENTALLY exhausted

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

I'm MENTALLY exhausted

I started losing weight at the end of January and ended up lost about 50 lbs in 7 months or so. I've gained almost 15 lbs back in the last 4 months. I'm just tired of losing weight.

I feel I spend my whole life planning meals, tracking calories, going to the gym etc. I enjoyed it at the beginning but it's taken a toll on me, I just can't be bothered anymore. I've still got a long way to go (about 100 lbs) and I can't be bothered.

I was in the 280s for a couple of months, fluctuating between low and high, I found it very hard to break it and felt so much relief an happiness but it didn't last and i'm in the 290s.

I'm not going to be able to get to my goal weight by my graduation (well not in a healthy way) which was such a strong desire of mine and I was on track for it for so long. I thought I may be close at my cousin's wedding which is months before it, but now i'm not even sure i'm going to be out of obese and it's so depressing. I was so excited at the prospect of being at my cousin's wedding (of whom i'm very close to) and actually liking a picture of me for the first time in a long time but I feel like i've ruined that and I'm not sure I've got the mental energy to carry on going losing weight for another year.

submitted by /u/MammothAd1266
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zr2vh4/im_mentally_exhausted/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...