Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Tired of the b.s

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Tired of the b.s

I’ve fluctuated between 230 and 237lbs for a year now . I want to be 170 need help

I’ve been trying to lose weight , I’m always active as I’m in the navy. I basically workout everyday. I’m not fat but I’m big. I have muscles.

Can I mention I eat a lot in one sitting. I try to eat healthy but I eat fast foods sometimes too. What can I do to lose all 60lbs?

I’m 5’11 and half it that matters. All of my friends weigh like 180 lbs and I don’t like being big, I’d rather be leaner and skinnier.

I don’t train light I should mention, I always go hard as I hope to be navy special ops, so 4 mile runs every other day and swimming every other day. Calisthenics everyday.

I eat lots of meat might that be why I’m big. I want to always feel light and energetic. I am thinking eating only dinner will help me achieve this goal .

I’ve tried different diets- keto, vegan, pescatarian- and I never stick to any of them. I just love to eat food. Why?

Any thought is welcome, thank you.

submitted by /u/SA-AMUGA
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zs5b05/tired_of_the_bs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...