Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How many Premier Protein drinks can/should one drink a day?

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

How many Premier Protein drinks can/should one drink a day?

They’re so good! And so much protein! My trainer/nutritionist says probably only one because it’s best to get your nutrients from actual food, but I’ll do that once I get to a certain point in my weight loss lol

I don’t have the time (or honestly the motivation) to cook and they’re so easy to drink. I’ve been having a hard time getting all my necessary protein in.

What do you think? I would be nice to get 60g of protein through two drinks. If not, what are your favorite easy ways to up your protein intake?

submitted by /u/matchamaker88
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zrwb9d/how_many_premier_protein_drinks_canshould_one/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...