Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm 13 and I want to lose weight

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

I'm 13 and I want to lose weight

I'm 5'10, 170 pounds and I am overweight. I heard that you need to calculate maintenance calories by multiplying 14-16 by your weight, and I got 2550 (15 x 170). All the maintenance calories calculators don't take my age.

I'm planning to cut around 600 cals, so I will eat 1950 cals.

My goal is around 145-150lb and to be lean

I understand that, but I am confused on how much excercize to do. I already do intense weight training, so what else can I do?

Tell me if I do anything wrong

submitted by /u/legopilot69
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zlcgob/im_13_and_i_want_to_lose_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...