Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: losing weight but not really

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

losing weight but not really

I have been trying to lose weight since march. The scale still says the same 80-85kgs no matter what I do, but some friends who havent seen me for a while said that I look different. I am 167cm. I had just been from the doctor, and it said 85kgs. I just want to lose weight. Im filipino, so my diet consists of rice and meat. What works for my calorie deficit is just eating twice of those meals a day with some fruits. Argh. Seeing the doctors scale makes me fixate on my weight, but i have lost two inches off of my body measurements. I dont know what to think. The scale, the tape measure, and my friends all say different. I may have lost fat but only a little. It has been 9 months and for that little progress?! My goal is to lose 40lbs. I want to cry im so confused

submitted by /u/Euphoric_Bluebird710
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zr85mu/losing_weight_but_not_really/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...