Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Backtracking and hitting walls

Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Backtracking and hitting walls

34/F 360lb, 5'10". I'm a teacher, and around spring break, I was super motivated to make changes in my life that supported my health goals. Between June and October, I lost roughly 30 pounds and was super excited and motivated. When the new semester started, I was feeling great, but the stress of teaching special education quickly caught up to me. In addition, I am also in grad school finishing my Master's degree. This semester was very demanding, and because I am a perfectionist, I gave everything to work and school. Needless to say, I backtracked. HARD. I have gained nearly all of the weight back, and I'm struggling with the shame and embarrassment of failing (yet again) to make my health a priority. My relationship with food is not great, but it is a work in progress. I was wondering if anyone had tips on getting back on track after a huge loss...or gain...however you would like to look at it. I am beginning to log my daily calorie/macro intake and focusing on mindful eating, but I am struggling hard to restart. Any tips and advice would be super helpful! Thank you!

submitted by /u/deucesbun
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zxr4i3/backtracking_and_hitting_walls/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...