Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is what I'm doing "useless"

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Is what I'm doing "useless"

So recently I have started going to the gym with my mother, and far she does the treadmill for 30-45minutes whilst I do the same just with lower intensity, but I also do the other machines and I told her what I did because she asked and I mentioned on how I did mind you low intensity on everything but I did leg curls on the 60 weight mark and I got to 100, and how with..I cant remember what its called but it helps with inner and outer thighs I did 30 reps of 12 and I had it on 50 because it kept clanking and it got embarrassing lol, and her first response as always all the time is " that's not doing anything" "your body will just get used to it and you wont lose anything" "you're going to fast you arent losing anything" "you're going to slow, you arent gonna lose anything" it just seems like anything I do is useless and before I start getting pissed at her even more, is she right? because I try to keep it at low intensity and at what I can handle

submitted by /u/Mariposabloom
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zm1f76/is_what_im_doing_useless/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...