Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Anyone else genuinely had a lower appetite today?

Sunday, December 25, 2022

Anyone else genuinely had a lower appetite today?

Last year:

  • Overate on the cheese board and starters, had seconds and thirds, overate on desserts etc.

This year:

  • Stopped eating the cheese board when I was about 80-90% full.

  • Ate a full plate of mains, but surprised I didn’t go for seconds. I was genuinely full and had no desire to eat more.

Don’t get me wrong. I was excited all day to indulge. I have probably eaten 3500+ calories.

But I think after trying to be more mindful of my hunger cues and appetite - I sort of didn’t go as overboard as I usually do.

I think eating around 2000 calories yesterday during Christmas Eve helped me, as I was already quite satiated in the morning!

Also want to get back to normal eating immediately. 😂

submitted by /u/journeyofimprovemnt
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zv9wxr/anyone_else_genuinely_had_a_lower_appetite_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...