Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Injured foot and can't walk, any good cardio substitutes?

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Injured foot and can't walk, any good cardio substitutes?

I can't walk, xray ruled out a broken bone, likely a torn tendon/ligament according to the doctor.

But walking is my favorite form of cardio. I've lost 35lbs and refuse to let this keep me from achieving my weight loss goals, so I'm still eating at a caloric deficit. But I really enjoy my 10000 steps a day and I'd like to replace them with something else.

After I get the MRI done and speak to the doctor I'll ask him what he thinks. I'm sure if he wants me off of it 100% that'll make things more difficult and really narrow my options. Anyway, hope for a speedy recovery!

Thanks in advance for any advice and suggestions!

submitted by /u/illjustwalk
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zr191z/injured_foot_and_cant_walk_any_good_cardio/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...