Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Complete abstinence from junk food/binge food while trying to lose weight… good or bad idea?

Thursday, December 15, 2022

Complete abstinence from junk food/binge food while trying to lose weight… good or bad idea?

Ive had problems binge eating on and off for years. I can’t have “just one” of literally any junk food. I live with my family who loves junk food, so it’s especially hard for me and Im constantly stressed out trying not to eat it.

I’m just wondering, is eliminating junk food completely even if only for a few months a good idea, or will it backfire and I’ll binge worse then before? Attempting to have “just one” of any junk food is ruining all my progress, and is always the reasons I binge and spiral into negativity/disappointment until I gather enough strength to end the binge cycle.

Anyone have success completely abstaining from junk food/their binge foods? Or what worked best for you/your sanity on your weight loss journey?

submitted by /u/After-Weight-4510
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zn596y/complete_abstinence_from_junk_foodbinge_food/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...