Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I hit 146lbs today!!

Thursday, December 22, 2022

I hit 146lbs today!!

5’9” sw: 191lbs cw: 146lbs

After 1 year of diet/workout, and 3 months of CICO and daily exercise, i an officially 45lbs down.

I am about 5 lbs from my goal weight, but it feels monumental that I have been able to sustain such a weight loss, after struggling for years.

I used MyFitnessPal to track my caloric intake, and have averaged about 1610 calories in the past 100 days. Simply cutting out junk food, drinking more coffee and water, and making sure I dont binge eat at night.

Also did heavy weight lifting 5-7 days a week, on a split! Went to the gym for 1.5 hours a day, and sauna for recovery!!

Just took consistency, and even though there were times without motivation, consistency is key.

submitted by /u/esk8_one
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zt2ab6/i_hit_146lbs_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...