Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: One day with working out and I’m barely burning my BMR.

Thursday, December 15, 2022

One day with working out and I’m barely burning my BMR.

So as the title says, I didn’t go to the gym today, I had to drive into town, do a bit of shopping and am struggling to burn even my BMR.

I usually burn 2,000 per day when I go to the gym but today I’m at 1200. I’ve got a couple of hours still but I haven’t even had dinner yet. I’ll probably just break even once I’ve eaten.

How do people that have lower BMRs even manage to maintain let alone lose weight?

I keep thinking back to the days when I could burn 2500 calories effortlessly!

submitted by /u/Honest-Register-5151
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zn07ff/one_day_with_working_out_and_im_barely_burning_my/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...