Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Daily walk treadmill question!

Friday, December 23, 2022

Daily walk treadmill question!

Hi everyone, one of the things I struggle with is my cardio. I’ve been reading and saw that walking is really beneficial. I’m looking at getting a foldable treadmill. I found an affordable one but it only goes up to 4 miles/hr (6.4km/hr).

My question: is a speed of 4 miles an hour enough to allow me to get a good walking workout, while also helping me improve my cardio fitness?

I don’t want to buy a treadmill only to find out that in a few months it’s not powerful enough to help me out.

submitted by /u/mtlmike85
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ztuipi/daily_walk_treadmill_question/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...