Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Day 3 of Turning a New Leaf

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Day 3 of Turning a New Leaf

So from November of 2021 until July of 2022 I went from 235 pounds to 183!!! I was so proud of myself but I ended up halting my progress and went all the way back up to 195. I was exercising regularly and staying very active. However I was binging like crazy. A few days ago it struck me how far behind I fell from my goal of 165 by December of this year. But for the last three days I’ve been back on the wagon. Eating no more than 2000 calories a day. I already feel much less bloated and like if I can keep this up and commit to these lifestyle changes I might be able to get back on track soon. What I’m noticing is the biggest obstacle is fighting the cravings. Each night I sit in bed and think about eating another 500 calories but I know I’ve come to far to just give up again and slide even further from my goal like I did this summer. Gonna keep posting my results and progress and also sharing tips as I work towards my goal of 165. To anyone out there struggling, remember to take it one day at a time! Food addiction is real and can harm health. Lets stay motivated guys cause we can do this!!!!!

submitted by /u/cuddlypenguin7
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zle4uw/day_3_of_turning_a_new_leaf/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...