Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lose it! Premium

Monday, December 26, 2022

Lose it! Premium

Hello all,

I finally bought premium for the year. I’ve been using lose it! on and off for years.

I’m so used to the generic version, do you guys have any tips or tricks with premium?

SW: 325 Lowest: 238 CW: 280 Goal: 225

I’m tagging this as day 1 because the reason I went premium is to count everything better. I’ve been stress eating and recently found out I had a thyroid issue. I’ve always wanted to be part of the 100lbs club!

Thanks!

submitted by /u/d_wtk
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zvxt69/lose_it_premium/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...