Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Traveling tomorrow. Need advice. F/33/220/1500 cal per day

Monday, December 5, 2022

Traveling tomorrow. Need advice. F/33/220/1500 cal per day

Traveling tomorrow, need advice on food. 1500 cal per day.

I have a 7:30am flight tomorrow and I’m in the baby stages (day 5) any ideas of what I should bring to eat on the plane?

I really don’t want to mess it up but I always get the munchies. I need to plan out everything until I get there at 5pm.

Also, I never eat that early so I feel like eating at home before hand is really premature and by 10 I’ll be at the airport starving.

I’m going to the grocery in a bit so I can stock up. I’ll buy a big bag of popcorn to satisfy any munching needs on the flight but I still need to plan to eat at the airport or on the plane and the flight leaves at 9:30am.

submitted by /u/Bruineraccount2
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zdkzie/traveling_tomorrow_need_advice_f332201500_cal_per/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...