Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: F21/6ft/300lbs>235lbs/16months. CICO and weight lifting.

Monday, December 5, 2022

F21/6ft/300lbs>235lbs/16months. CICO and weight lifting.

Before and after: https://imgur.com/a/pEBCPiS

Started with going to the gym 3-5 times a week and eating in a calorie deficit and eating around 130g of protein per day. I definitely did not always stick to my calories and workouts. There were weeks that I didn’t even track my food and did not go the gym at all, especially after going on a summer holiday it was hard to find back my motivation (and discipline). But I’m glad and proud that I made it work. I absolutely love going to the gym and seeing how my body changes: my veins and muscles that are more visible, feeling my bones a bit more. But also the psychological benefits: I am so much more confident. I dare to flirt when going out, I think I look pretty good, I’m not scared of posting my body on social media. Besides that, I also sleep better and my skin cleared up!

It might sound a little cringey, but the gym feels like therapy to me. Whenever I feel down, stressed out or whatever, a gym session makes me feel so good again.

I’m still overweight and I know I’m not there yet, but I can’t wait for the future. I being strong and fit is so much fun. I also started playing football again and I am running an 1/4 marathon in April. I’m so excited!

PS: I know the lighting is doing a great job for me on the after pics hahah

submitted by /u/bcktothefuture
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zdl5c4/f216ft300lbs235lbs16months_cico_and_weight_lifting/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...