Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Question about stamina

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Question about stamina

I'm (M32, 5'9, 176lbs) hitting the gym since september. Already seeing some nice gains, so I've decided to try to lose some fat, since I was at 182. My dream goal would be 165

My workout is a 4 day split, only weight lifting.

For almost 4 weeks now, i'm on a 1800cal diet. The first 3 weeks has been great, but for a few days now, I'm starting to be exhausted. I'm sleeping well (7-8h/day).

My plan is to complete a 6 week diet, which will bring me to dec 23rd, to lose 8-10 pounds. Switch to a maintenance diet and a cardio and stretching training for a "2 weeks off" recuperation time during the holidays, then switch to a bulking period for 2-3 months, starting early January

My questions are:

  1. Is it normal to feel exhausted on a diet?
  2. Is my workout too much for what I eat?
  3. How to gain more stamina to keep going?
  4. Is the bulking after diet a good plan?
  5. Any other tips would be welcome

Thank you everyone

submitted by /u/MrWilson420
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zfhfb0/question_about_stamina/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...