Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm told I look much thinner but the scale hasn't changed in a month

Sunday, December 4, 2022

I'm told I look much thinner but the scale hasn't changed in a month

I (F22) think I may be going crazy! Or maybe my scale is broken..

So, I don't count calories but rather estimate them. Given my calculated TDEE (using sedentary), I am absolutely 100% at a deficit. There's no question about it. I also don't currently exercise but work a job on my feet. The thing that confuses me is, I haven't lost more than 2lbs in the last month. I check every morning and without fail, it's within the same 3lb range. This is incredibly frustrating for me.

So this morning, I see a family member I haven't seen in about a week or two, and they comment on how much thinner I look recently. Not only that but I can even tell my legs look much slimmer. So I'm like, okay, now what? Because if there's a noticeable size loss, something must be changing. Is it possible that I just have a stalling scale? Can this even be recomp if I'm not eating at maintenance AND not working out?

I have noticed recently I've been extremely thirsty despite how much water I drink every day so it's possible that there's a connection? Because I do look a little bloated.

Any help is appreciated!

submitted by /u/tsuchibones
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zcnzhr/im_told_i_look_much_thinner_but_the_scale_hasnt/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...