Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I need help about losing weight

Monday, December 5, 2022

I need help about losing weight

Firstly I'm 1.80(5"11), 100kg male(220lbs)

So my first question is how much calory should i take in a day is 1000 too much, should i lower it?

My second and last question is what machine in the gym will help me the most i'm working on the elliptical machine pretty much i'm a newbie(i'm on my third day), i still didn't try the other machines so i want your opinion on it thank you.

So what should i exactly do? Should i also lift dumbells while in gym and exactly how much calory should i take in a day. Before going to the gym i was taking i guess 2000 calories a day. Thank you again.

submitted by /u/PhiteWanther
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zdm6rl/i_need_help_about_losing_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...