Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I know this sounds weird, but is there a list of the most barebones basic recipes?

Monday, December 5, 2022

I know this sounds weird, but is there a list of the most barebones basic recipes?

Hey everyone, I hope you’re all well.

I wanted to pop in and ask a question about cooking. I have terrible memory problems, and I’m looking to compile a list of meals that I can make for myself, but everywhere I look people are making these really complicated recipes. I’m wondering if there is a link that shows all of the basic foundations of food.

I’m talking the absolute basics. Like chicken & rice, omelette, basic sandwich, pasta, etc.

I know these are things any self respecting adult should know, but I just have a terrible time remembering things, so I typically don’t even think about them. I don’t even need the recipes, I know how to make a lot of the basics but remembering what the basics are is the hard part.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/throwawaysad82483
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zdpz8a/i_know_this_sounds_weird_but_is_there_a_list_of/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...