Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to lose weight in an unhealthy environment?

Thursday, December 8, 2022

How to lose weight in an unhealthy environment?

I'm 21F 5'1" 189lbs. I got to 175 lbs without trying much when I was living with a friend, but gained it all back when I moved back in with my parents. I've been trying to lose weight for my health, and I started trying again a few days ago.

However, I came home from work today to find the kitchen filled with so many tempting unhealthy foods. I buy my own groceries and stuff, so I have my own things to eat, but the temptation is so strong. This happens every time I've tried losing weight and I'm sick of it. My family's diet is void of any fruits/veggies and is super greasy/fatty/high carb.

The only option I see working is to just move out, but I wanted to save up to buy instead of rent so I'm out of luck for the next few years. I need some advice. I don't wanna eat like shit anymore, but it's so hard when that's all that surrounds me. Pls help!

TLDR: Trying to lose weight, but family's unhealthy diet makes it hard.

submitted by /u/notjo3
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zgg6su/how_to_lose_weight_in_an_unhealthy_environment/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...