Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: NSV - Ordered New Pants

Thursday, December 8, 2022

NSV - Ordered New Pants

So far this year, I've lost 45 pounds, from a starting weight of 360. I hit a plateau for the past month or two, but have overall been happy with my results. Figured I just needed to stay consistent or make some small swaps.

When this started, I was wearing size 54 pants. I got down to size 50 back in September, but held off on buying a lot of new pants because I'm a cheapskate 😅 Finally decided my size 54 pants were unflattering so I ordered some size 50 pants. I expected them to be a little snug since I've been on a plateau and my existing size 50s are the same brand and a bit snug.

These are loose. Loose enough I can actually go down a size. I lost 3 pants sizes, down to 48!

submitted by /u/echnaba
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zgie44/nsv_ordered_new_pants/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...