Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 1

Thursday, December 1, 2022

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 1

Hello everyone!

The first day of a new month, December 1! Can you believe it?! Dang. This year has been so long but also I'm pretty sure yesterday was January. Time makes fools of us all.

Welcome everyone! I’m reading up on the sign ups & loving everyone’s goals so far! Let’s get into it!

Maintenance calories: On it today!

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work/tbar swings 3 days a week): I'm unfortunately stuck working late this evening & had to take a call during lunch, so a boring rest day to start the month. 0/1 days.

Do holiday stuff everyday that brings me joy: Listened to some yuletide tunes. I love the instrumental version of Sleigh Ride.

Journal for two minutes before playing my Switch: Nailed it today. 1/1 days.

Read & respond to at least 3 comments a day on this post: I used to be a little better & more consistent about engaging with y’all. I think I got myself thinking it should be an all or none thing & I think that’s silly. That being said, if I miss you in the comments, please don’t take it personally! I’d love to work back up to chatting with all y’all!

Today's gratitude list: Today, I'm grateful for getting to squeeze & cuddle two cats today. Sometimes extra fuzzy butts can change the whole tone of the day for me.

Random self-care action I want to conquer today: This evening I'm going to do cooling eye masks & a lovely candlelit shower.

That’s my boring stuff, let’s get to you lovely folks. Hit us up! How was your day 1?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/za41c1/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_1/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...