Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 15 and super morbidly obese

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

15 and super morbidly obese

This is my first ever post on Reddit so I am definitely nervous lol. Hi, I’m a 15 yo girl, 5’10 and about 320(?) pounds. I’ve been trying to lose weight but it has been very difficult for me as I don’t know how to start and keep going. I want to lose weight mostly because I want to look better, but I have also been dealing with hip pain for over a year now and I believe it is due to my weight. I’ve also developed what I believe are ganglion cysts in my feet but I don’t know if that is related really. I have tried walking outside like last week (I only walked for like two days) and I ended up with horrible pain at the fronts of my legs and during walking my feet hurt so bad. I’m not sure if the shoes I’m wearing are just not supporting me well enough but they are trainers so I doubt that is the cause. I would say I enjoy exercising but the diet part of the whole losing weight thing is what gets me. My favorite foods are all basically sugar (candy,chocolate,etc.) and I usually eat them before I actually eat any “normal” food as I find that if I eat them after, then they are just not as fulfilling and don’t taste as great. I also eat a lot of fried foods and I am very picky with food. It’s hard for me to change my diet as I live with my family (who are all also obese) so it’s hard to get away from all the food that tempts me. I am willing to try new foods but I don’t really know how to cook healthy foods, or cook in general. I don’t know if I should say this but… I broke a toilet in my home just by sitting on it recently which has made me super embarrassed and feel really insecure around my family. I don’t want to have an early death and I do not want to be fat and ugly any longer but I am currently just lost and don’t know what to do.

Sorry if this post is super long but I’ve been debating posting on this subreddit and I’ve been lurking for some time, but it seems like a nice community so I’ve decided to share a bit of my story.

submitted by /u/eireaff
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zemtix/15_and_super_morbidly_obese/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...