Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 10 days of tracking, 15lbs down!

Friday, December 9, 2022

10 days of tracking, 15lbs down!

It’s been 10 days without sugar or processed food. 11 days ago I didn’t think I could break my sugar addiction. It was scary. I could not go a day without. I was skipping meals to eat sugar!

I’ve been secretly binge eating chocolate to cope with grief. I was stuck in that grief and sadness for almost 2 years. It felt like I was circling a drain! And I just didn’t care.

Oh boy were those first few days hard! But being mindful and aware of exactly what I was putting in my mouth made me rethink what I ate. I’m still grieving, but I don’t feel like I’m circling the drain anymore. And after just 5 days I started feeling so much better.

I can’t believe that I lost 15lbs. Just 50lbs to go. Lol

Thank you to everyone who posts in this group, your posts helped me

submitted by /u/lukemoist
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zhcsap/10_days_of_tracking_15lbs_down/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...