Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I spent 625 hours on r/loseit this year.

Friday, December 9, 2022

I spent 625 hours on r/loseit this year.

Short post, but I just read the Reddit recap and wanted to share that I spent 625 hours on this sub this year, which comes out to 26 days straight. I want to thank everyone here for posting and giving me so much motivation and advice!! This year I have lost 47 lbs, and today, I squat 225 lbs at the gym. My life has changed so much because of this sub, and I truly could not have reinvented myself without it. Whenever I found myself losing motivation, I would come on this sub and scroll and see how many of you were still going, and it really pushed me to do that too. Again, thanks, everyone! This sub changed my life.

submitted by /u/jaegerjaqson
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zhckze/i_spent_625_hours_on_rloseit_this_year/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...