Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Sick of it.

Monday, May 9, 2022

Sick of it.

Hello amazing people, this is my first time in this subreddit and I just really needed some help from actual people and not some garbage article on the internet. I'm 17(m) 5 feet 6 inches and around 73 kilograms. I've had the urge to loose weight for about 3 years now however everytime I start eating healthy, I always get demotivated after a week or so, checking calories and working out also feel extremely tiring and hence as you can guess I've only went up in the scale. The most recent motivation i got myself was buying somewhat expensive tshirts a size smaller than myself, to encourage me to fit into them however that too doesn't seem to do any good. Honestly at this point i feel broken about it as it constantly hits me in the face whenever i get a good look at myself in the mirror without a tshirt. Any suggestions at all would mean a lot to me . Thank you so much.

submitted by /u/shadsdunn
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/um2qgg/sick_of_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...