Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: how do I know if I'm gaining/losing muscle mass or fat?

Sunday, May 15, 2022

how do I know if I'm gaining/losing muscle mass or fat?

I'm ending a period of dieting where I lost some pounds of fat, now I wanna gain more muscle mass, so I'll be leaving a diet of caloric deficit to one of caloric surplus.

I'm worried I might be doing things wrong, since it's easy for me to gain weight and very hard to grow muscle. How do I know that I'm actually gaining lean mass instead of putting on fat again? I can't tell just by weighing myself.

I asked a trainer to evaluate my body mass and stuff, she did the assessment and suggested that we repeat the measurements in three months. Is it the only way? I'm kinda embarrassed to ask to be reassessed more often and it costs money. I usually weighed myself weekly.

submitted by /u/Azulcobalto
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uqg0xn/how_do_i_know_if_im_gaininglosing_muscle_mass_or/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...