Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Safe Weight Loss

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Safe Weight Loss

Hello all, I am currently on a medication that drastically reduced my appetite. According to a TDEE calculator, I should be eating around 1500 cals to lose weight (5’8, 27F, around 195 lbs). The only time I really hit that is when I am high, which I don’t do regularly. Most days, I hit 1100 or less. Obviously right now, I have weight to lose. But how fast is too fast for losing weight? I feel great atm, and have been eating like this for several weeks now with no changes in energy or focus.

submitted by /u/throwaway74638387393
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/unr8sy/safe_weight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...