Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: loose skin making me feel even worse about my body

Sunday, May 22, 2022

loose skin making me feel even worse about my body

i just need to vent somewhere about this to people who will understand. i’ve lost about a total of 70-75 pounds which has obviously caused me to have a lot of loose skin. i’m proud of how far i’ve come, but my loose skin makes me feel gross and disgusting. i hate wearing short sleeves or shorts because you can see the loose skin on my thighs and upper arms. i’ve had people even comment on it and make fun of it. i have it on my stomach too and a ton on my chest. it makes it impossible for me to even wear a normal bra without the loose skin falling out the front. it makes me feel saggy and it’s painful too. some parts hurt even if i just try to put lotion on them. it’s so frustrating because i know i won’t ever get to look how i want to. i won’t get to look like a normal healthy weight person because i have all of this loose skin and it’s only gonna get worse the more weight i lose. even if i reach my goal weight i’ll still be unattractive and gross. i don’t think surgery is ever something i’ll be able to afford and it scares me too. it’s just so frustrating.

submitted by /u/user48382828
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uvqg65/loose_skin_making_me_feel_even_worse_about_my_body/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...